Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Guwahati 23

Guwahati is blessed and cursed with river Brahmaputra,they know half day for family and half day for work,rain can wait bt can't wait for family half day,b'cous there half day with there family means nice time and relaxation, i m impressed when i first time visited guwahati my train was late 26 hours and when i reached there all buses where locked, called my parents and said i have reached station n will manage to reach the home, i asked many person ,army personal police person even beggar to give me hint to reach at night,then i came to a person called pranjal i never met him before he asked me are you fro pune i aid yes then he asked me do u know  deep bungalow chowk i said yes i ave two good friend of mine there durga and dinesh, i think then he recognized me, he got his pajero and drop me to my home enjoyed  with himwe dicussed many things from gliders to pan shop from video parlor to wine shop from univ circle to police chowk, to my surprised i met my bro in mid way and took him away, at that time its didn't shock me but yes i think he knows my parent well. still i call him "baap kya gadi mari haain "and he replied me its take quarer sec to decide and long drive to understand fastest isn't furious but i guess u live a fast lane.i guess he might have oriinalfast n furious CDs ;)

 latter i came to know guwahati is City of fire crackers to phuljadi,where a wrong dressing could pulls up guns and fadu jeans can bring happiness , this give a call "This is Brazil" FF4 style yaroo.

x1#3_Project_

965417296://{[t6glvxlc9t6glv79tt6glvxlc9t6glv89t6glv79llt6glc9ltg:89563219854176998554166935:89lt6glvxlc9t6glv799ldtglvxlc9t6glv79llt698541...